Thursday, August 30, 2012

Meeting my cousin Mack for the first time... by Ethan Papps

My mummy and daddy just took me on a holiday over East for a wedding. While we were there I was able to meet my cousin Mack for the first time! He is 7 weeks older than I am and the only time we have been around each other was Christmas 2010 when we were both in our mummy's tummys!

In the beginning we kind of just played by ourselves and checked each other out! But after a little while Mack gave me a big cuddle!
 But not long after our cuddles Mack spotted the truck that my Aunty Tiff and Cousin Hudson had lent me for the holiday. We both wanted that truck real bad and had a huge tug of war over it....
In the end Mack got the truck... (I let him have it, really I did!)...
 The next day we kind of learned how to share (with some intervention from our two mummy's). I did let Mack wear my sun hat, in fact I told him he could keep it cos I really hate it!
So although we only had a little time together it was really cool meeting cousin Mack!...

No comments: