Saturday, May 19, 2012

Project 52: week 19

tex·ture [teks-cher] noun, verb, tex·tured, tex·tur·ing.

noun
  • the visual and especially tactile quality of a surface: rough texture.
  • the characteristic structure of the interwoven or intertwined threads, strands, or the like, that make up a textile fabric: coarse texture.
  • the characteristic physical structure given to a material, an object, etc., by the size, shape, arrangement, and proportions of its parts: soil of a sandy texture; a cake with a heavy texture. an essential or characteristic quality; essence.
 This week I had so many photos to choose from that fitted the theme that I decided just to post my favourite! This one shows double texture in the leaf and in the background. I used my macro lens again, I think I have said it before, but I LOVE my macro lens!
 
 Stay tuned for the next installment, the theme is Party! (lucky we are having Ethan's birthday party this weekend).

No comments: