Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mothers day - a thank you to Ethan

Dear Ethan

Thank you for making my first mothers day so special! Thank you for my lemon tree, whenever I get a lemon off this tree I will think of you, no matter where you are in the world!
 
Being your mum is the best job in the world! You are so much fun! I LOVE being your mother so very much! Thank you for being my son – for being the best son ever!! Thank you for being so happy. From the moment you were born with a sweet smile on your already chubby face to yesterday evening when you got “grumpy” – you were still HAPPY!  

Thank you for making me laugh! SO MUCH!! Thank you for your amazing laugh… who knows what it might be that makes you laugh at any particular moment… but when you laugh and giggle I feel such overwhelming love and joy.

Thank you for being so smart!  I love how your brain works already and your immense curiosity for life. 

Thank you for your hugs (when I can get them). Your hugs fill my heart… I never want to let go. But when we do let go, I am left with such a warm and fulfilled feeling. Thank you.

I could go on and on… but I think you get the gist…. THANK YOU for being my son, for being the amazing, smart, strong, curious and funny person you are. Being your mother and sharing this world with you makes me a better person.

Love always Mum

No comments: