Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Project 52: Week 10

hand [hand] noun
  • the terminal, prehensile part of the upper limb in humans and other primates, consisting of the wrist, metacarpal area, fingers, and thumb.
  • the corresponding part of the forelimb in any of the higher vertebrates.
  • a terminal prehensile part, as the chela of a crustacean, or, in falconry, the foot of a falcon.
  • something resembling a hand in shape or function, as various types of pointers: the hands of a clock.
Well this week was a disaster.... too many things going on (visitors, Ethan's daycare orientation, house hunting, Ethan getting his first tummy bug etc etc) and not enough time devoted to picture taking. It was always going to be a tough challenge as I took some photos of my dad's hands a couple of years ago which I love (see below). I just didn't think I could take photos as good as these ones and I didn't spend enough time trying.Anyway, in third place is "Someday my hands will be as big as my Dad's"...
Second place is "I want to touch mummy's camera!"And first place is "I got you Dad"...I hope this coming week goes better, the theme is "Round".

No comments: