Thursday, March 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Jason

March 7 is a very special day- It's Jason's birthday! Jason was lucky to have his parents here to celebrate with us as well.

The day started off well with croissants, bacon and triple cream brie (not my first choice for breakfast but Jason did love it!). We then did the present opening.

Unfortunately Ethan wasn't as organised as he should have been and his present to his Daddy is still on its way! Despite this, Jason was still very spoilt, getting a lovely greenstone from his sisters and a cool new waterproof video camera from his Mum and Dad and me and Ethan.
Whenever life gets hard and the road gets rough,
My eyes search for you, cause you help me out when times are tough.
You hold my hand firm, stand by me and show me that you care,
No matter what the case is I know that you'll always be there.
Your presence makes my heart feel so very light,
As long as you're there nothing in the world can give me a fright.
A very Happy Birthday to you my love!!

No comments: