Monday, January 16, 2012

Project 52: Week 2

food – /fud/ –noun
  • any nourishing substance that is eaten, drunk, or otherwise taken into the body to sustain life, provide energy, promote growth, etc.

This week's challenge was really interesting. I really enjoyed it! But as per usual I had way to many photos that I liked and choosing the top three were really hard. But here goes.

In third place is the coconut! I was tossing up between photos of strawberries, a pile of chocolate, orange slices, a macro shot of a kiwifruit or this shot for third place:Second place (this choice was difficult, it was either this sandwich shot or a photo of scones with jam and cream!):
And....first place goes to the slices of lemon and lime in a glass of lemonade!
Stay tuned for week three, the topic is summer!

2 comments:

The Red Bowl... said...

Beautiful pictures. Would you think about publishing the settings you have used so us rank amateurs can try to follow in your footsteps?

Meghan Maloney Photography said...

Stunning, I can't decide which I like best out of the last 2 :-)