Monday, January 9, 2012

Project 52: Week 1

black-and-white /ˈblækənˈʰwaɪt, -ˈwaɪt/ [blak-uhn-hwahyt, -wahyt]–adjective
  • Displaying only black and white tones; without color, as a picture or chart: a black-and-white photograph.
  • Partly black and partly white; made up of separate areas or design elements of black and white: black-and-white shoes.
  • Of, pertaining to, or constituting a two-valued system, as of logic or morality; absolute: To those who think in black-and-white terms, a person must be either entirely good or entirely bad.
I know that I said the rule was that I was to publish just one photo a week, but I decided to publish my favourite three, in order.

So, coming in third place is: Second place goes to:And first place for week one is:
I found week one more challenging that I thought I would! But I started to open my creative mind near the end of the week and got some good shots I think. I hope you enjoy this journey as much as I think I will. Stay tuned for week two, the topic is food!!

No comments: