Monday, July 18, 2011

8 weeks old

8 weeks ago little Ethan came into our lives and how things have changed. Ethan is really starting to get a great personality now and we get lots of smiles and talking.

Since we got the all clear from the 6 week check up Ethan and I have started attending a post natal fitness class, we had our first one last week. When we arrived Ethan was wide awake, but we did the warm up (aerobics style) together and then I did the first circuit exercise (squats) with him and the movement lulled him to sleep. He slept through the rest of the class while I continued with the exercises.On the weekend just been Jason and I went for some great long walks, taking the stroller off-road for the first time. It was great to be out and about in the fresh air.

As Ethan is 8 weeks old it means that we have to get his immunisations tomorrow, I am not looking forward to that at all, I hope that he doesn't scream too much! We also have mother's group tomorrow where we are talking about play and development.

That's about all for this week. Till next time.

No comments: