Sunday, March 27, 2011

Jason's day at the drags...

Last weekend Jason headed off to Kwinana Motorplex to the drag racing with our friend Nathan (Sandy's partner) while I did pilates and met Sandy for a swim and a milkshake at the chocalatier up at Hillarys.

Now as I am writing this blog there's not a lot that I can say about the actual drag racing... but Jason had a great time. Nathan had some friends actually racing so it meant that they had pit passes, so could get closer to the action than the general public. Earlier in the day there's a lot of racing for all types/classes of cars, and it finished up with the nitro racing.

As well as getting his petrol head fix, I think that Jason came home with more ideas about what he could do with Betty... in fact at one stage he did say "did you know its only about $20,000 to set a car up for drag racing and then just $2000 a year after that"... I'll let you all imagine my response.

Anyway, I've done a couple of collages of the day for you.
I must admit, although spending a day at the drags doesn't appeal to me at all... I do like this photo series...

No comments: