Friday, May 16, 2008

Raro photos

Here is a random selection of Rarotonga pictures.... just to give a flavour of what it was like...

Fruit and vegetables on the back of a truck at the market.

The beautiful hibiscus flower (my attempt at being arty)

One random beach.... the camera does not really capture how lovely it was

This is the view across Muri lagoon from the backpackers one morning.... so nice!
Random shots of palm trees :-)

My trophy for winning the race (was not allowed to take this one home... I have a shell one that I was allowed to keep).

My wheels for the week... the blue one over the back is mine.

Hehehe the men's toilet sign at the sailing club...

And the women's...

Me before the thursday night swim race...

Me after winning the race

Me back at the backpackers later in the day....


No comments: